6.14.2008

MC house gathering ^^



hellos,

hahas ps people i am not MSN-ing first because once i logged in, i would be chatting instead of blogging lol. hahas.
okks it is again a wonderful day today LOL!
congratz us because we finished our CHINESE PROJECT.
okk bt i was very very GUILTY for being such a great pers0n and PANG SEH-ing them to go for a primary school gathering.so i got to specially thank XUE QI for her hse, MEI LAN for her great participation, JUN QIANG for most of the work, EDMOND for lending hs voice and WEE kIONG for participating too. LOL that is why they manage to finish the entire project. greatly appreciated people!

and thanks xue qi for paying my lunch first thks i will return asap de! >.<

lol secondly is going to MC HOUSE ^^
hahas although there is only 7 people.BT hahas it was amazingly cozy and peaceful.
bt a pity jeanette and nicole came late and miss some games.
lol we played mostly card games hahas V.V. fun ^^ like : indian poker, cheat, pit...
and yesh we ate KFC for lunch cos we were too lazy to walk to ECP the hawker centre.
and MC dog so kawaii although my fear for dogs did not went away still hahas :)
and we watched shows and chatted a lot bout schools and many other issues that are SUPER DUPER interesting...
and the conversation motivated me to study harder and know more about my surroundings.
lol i am starting to blog like my sister lehs. aiy0 hahas.
and my sister is watching ISWAK AGAIN lol (ps sidetracked)
anw went hme in taxi cause bryan went home with parents, teckyan went to his ah ma house so mi nic and jeanette and yun sol went to take a taxi o.o hahas
lol since all going to SIMEI is like SHUN BIAN LARGHS. hahas
and later gg on9 to teach joshua maths.
lol i got no confidence at all lar
skali cannot ans is like so diu lian :'(
it has been a long long time since i touch my books and study lia0 leh. ;(
ok tt all bye bye
gg to chatt and watch shows if possible
bt first got to fill my hungry stomach hahas.
tt all byebye!

You and me and all of the people
With nothing to do nothin to prove
andIt's you and me and all of the people
andI don't why I can't keep my eyes off of you
♥♥♥

No comments: