6.21.2008

JAM

okay i shall start my blog with something else instead of the usual hellos,hahas.
YAYAY finished heartland aready.hmm,i dunno why school want us to read this booklar.
if only we read books like twilight blah blah blah.
hahas mummy and sissy are CAM-whoring OPPS*.
LOL XD they are just so LAME -.-
my dad came back from thailand for holiday.hmph.(never bring me there!)
and hahas.he bought like a dozen of clothes that are identical that could be shared among mi my mum and my sis.LOL =.=
he bought hairclips also OMG.i got the ultra big one that could clip up my entire hair if i try hahas.
^^ LOL XD
yay i am DL-ing JAM album whoolala ^^ so happy.
and i am gonna see FAN FAN album also YAYAYA.im so gay LOL XD
and todayy gt guitar ohh i almost forgot hahas.
the usual routine but the room is EXTREMELY freezing.
so darn cold that i couldnt play the guitar well lar. humph :(
LOL.and after guitar on 28 bus i was PROMOTING yiwei to ml hahahahahhahas ;D
lol hope she accepts hahas JKJK ~pls dun KILL mi .
then i alighted the bus and saw WIRA o.o and his bro LOL.look almost identical CAN!
hahas.
and because guitar was starving me i bought a rollercoaster(chips) and a STRAWBERRY lollipop hahahahahas :)
and went home immediately went out for lunch LOL.
hehe ate japanese food a wadeva bento set hehe LOL XD.

lol my mum wants to renovate the ROOMS 0.0 lol see my father gt $$ anot first hehe.
LOL if i can get a new room LOL.dreaming awayyyy :)
and that's all later reading oral notes HMMM. hahas ^^
i wanna watch SHAO NIAN YANG JIA JIANG TML (buttttt is to 12.30am) mon cannot wake up :( hais.
AND JOSHUA PS CANNOT ON9 AT NIGHT HUMPH!

No comments: