10.18.2008

Toradora.


i love this cos my face's not there :D

hellos. YOYOYO
finally i came and settle down to BLOG.
whee..
bowling yesterday was great :D
because i was feeling great. and my scores PLEASED me.77 pretty nice number :D
mb because i ate 2 dosage of panadols and it took a great effect on my weak immune system.
hehe.

morning was stupid.
i was so erm crazy (i hate this word but cannot find a better replacement)
grrr.. something was wrong wif me and i actually volunteered to go to tm
to buy a book for my sis ALONE.
no way im gg out alone.its so BORING. =.=
and the weather was disappointing.
freaking HOT.
then i seriously think i am A SUAY shen. (unlucky god)
i visited numerous bookshop and they said

OUT OF STOCK.
so depress sia. wasted TRIP. and MONEY.and TIME.
nvm afternoon cured my unhappiness.

i did a right choice going ONLINE man.
firstly, i watch Vk2 and toradora3 :D
LOVE IT. KANAME forever X) loveee him :)
secondly, thank
mei lan,kor,bk,new friend :)
thanks for chatting and SONGS and many more. LOVE ya (:
o no i dun wanna do CHINESE.
ewww, and amaths sucks :(
i cannot DO.
and SPA. freak shit. CHEM and PHY.
fail fail fail. D;
school nxt wk is so messy. dunno when gt school sia.
and OTHER PPL ARE HAVING HOLIS EXCEPT US
i say UNFAIRRRR
return my HOLIDAYS to me man :'(

my sis and mum is out
leaving me HOME alone.
seriously it is freaking lonely.
i need company LOL
i go find audi. (:
KAY BYE.

pictures i promised :



o i doodled on my table whenever im free ^
me and my SIS (: her sexy legs ROCKS ^ :D
germaine,rachel,SISSY, me (:^ its kinda unglam
^ LOL (: thast all :D enjoy

No comments: