10.19.2008

replying TAGS (:

{WARNING: xq and WQ dun scream when u see this!}

hs: ARGHHHHHH zero is so HOT :D =.= diao

hellos,
today have been a short day - for me.
hahas my sunday is dedicated to metta :D
LOLXD. it was a great day there although pretty exhausting.
but i had enjoyed my sunday as it was spent fruitfully =.= (i guess)
so i guess since there is nothing much to blog
i shall dedicate my post to replying
TAGS on my tagboard hahas :D

okay firstly,

SIYUH:
yeah (: great to see u here tagging :D.
i will visit ur blog PROMISE :D
hope it is not on HIATUS (:
no lar, my marks have A LOT OF ROOM for improvement. :D
i love ur maths MARKS lar.u hor like ml and wk and ed leh haahs LOLXD
MATHS GODs LOL =.=
ya lor SPA is so scary sia. i dun like w8 cannot finish HOW?! LOLXD


2nd,

EDMOND :
AHEM, maths pervert is for u lar.
fit u PERFECTLY HAHAS.(X
who ask ur freaking maths get so high
LOLXD im sooo BU SHUANG =.= cAN?!
lol just kidding.bt i still think u fit maths pervert more.
it is more ORIGINal and UNIQUE YEAH >.<

3rd
WEEEKiong:
OMG prince of MATH O.O *fainting*
ewwwww.then ml is princess of maths leh. hahas
no offence

4th,
GEORGINA:
HELLO :D nice to see u tag hehehe :)
lol my results only OKOK lar hahas.
urs is best LOLXD.
hahas i have no faith in english lor, i will need ur help HAHAs (:


5th,
CASS :
OKOKOK! set :) next time i call u COME.
hahas.u bored jio me over also :D hahas.
YAY.:DD

6th,
AISHAN :
haha thank u (:
lol i will draw till it covers my entire table LOL XD

7th,
JOSHUA:
omygosh.
sorry!:'( lol i know apology nt accepted
sumore TUES got practice! ass me. SORRYY!
argh nvm i coach u lor personally hahas :D

8th,
OI ml hahas we not CRAZY ppl
and and and hahas u are the crazy one wif CRAZY maths mark LOL =.=
yeah tml MOVIE HORRRRR (:
lets stop the maths thingy here hahas XD.

No comments: