10.25.2008

带我走


LOL i will be coming back at night.(: i have promised hahas :D
i was watching toradora that's why i switch on the com awhile. lol :D
guitar today was erm ok
but my fingers hurt a lot.
LOL uncle lim want us play loud loud TSK. hahas
too long never practice, my hands gets so rusty.
HAHAS.

the best thing was that, me and jeanette went school in the morning
then the bus overshot 1 bustop so we were like cursing at first
HAHAs cause got to walk very far and we were running late.
but we erm sort of explore the park hahas.
then our eyes were brought to the swings LOL
we didnt care if we were late or not
we just hop onto the swings hahas.
i then realise it has been a long time since i swing-ed
LOL i miss childhood =.= hahas.
the cleverest thing was that jeanette even swang her phone out HAHAS.
we found it few metres away from the swing LOL heng ar.
.DIAO (: .

lol during guitar i got my appetite back hahas.
i was feeling so hungry that i felt like fainting.
LOL heng i brought some wang wang in case. X) and had GREEN tea.
i was starving =.=
At least my appetite came back, the past few days was hell
when i could not even feed myself with any food that i crave for. =.=
on the way hme 28 bus was moving like a snail.
blame the traffic.and i was alone so my thoughts went wild and
tears well up unknowingly again.hais.

o im going to get my beauty nap and then do some work LOLXD boRing sia.
nvm sms-es keep me alive (: HAHAS.
and yest went to collect report book till 9+pm hahas
YAY i got to say 500 and tka come back to mama.
lol the result was OK lar. thx edmond for the spoiler HAHAS >:D
so i wasnt as excited.(: still it is gd. HAHAS.
but the school didnt include my name HAR. hahas lol
but result wasnt the main concern yest there was another thing on my mind
LOL haha i tink i am going to suffer from depression soon (:
argh nvm nvm.im just a selfish idiot. haha...
i hope i would come to a decision soon.
but i dunno wad i should do HAHAS.
diao. :'(

okay i going to sleep sOON
goodafternoon (:
wad picture should i post?
Ar smething that joshua sent me (:
artistic photo i must say HAHAs.

No comments: