10.17.2008

Audition

lol started this game just an hour ago.
i really SUCK at games hahas.
wadever.it helps to keep my boredom away.

gulping down vegetarian hor fun into my stomach.
yeah my very great mum persuade me to eat it when she bought it for herself.
so great.
then she 'flew' off to her friends house to pei her leaving me behind.
HUMPH.
and she even ask me to consult the doctor myself.>:[
cause she had no time to accompany me.
wow my mum's so great.HAHAS.
school was terrible.
hahas cause i was PAINING the entire day.
i realise i could not live off wifout the panadol
that stinking pain in my head just dont go away.
ml even asked me to go home bt i refused.
LOL cos i came to get my results. =.=

and when i thought it was a FRIDAY.
we could go home early to take a deep nap.
i was reminded that i had 2hours of chinese class.wtf.
well i survived the class 1/2 alseep.
the weather was just to good to stay awake. HAHAS.

and then i remembered i had an bowling appointment wif rosy.
lol i wanted to skip it but since it was bowling
im sure my headache would constantly wear off
hahas (:

o ya AMATHS.
10yrseries.ewww ah tan wants us to finish that thing.
in 2 weeks. HAHAS.
and we got to redo it.
o no where do i find time? lol
gtg now hahas :D
or i will be super lateee (:
lets hope theere would be pictures nxt time.:D

o the results i promised:
eng: not sure
emath:87
amth:75
chinese:62
bio:69
phy:70
chem:60
SS+geo:64

o my o my
this results suck so much that it hurts my eye to even take another look at them.
HAIS. there goes my 500 bucks and TKA
wad the fuck man. :(

btw i would try to ask hahas.LOL RANDOMNESS

No comments: