7.13.2008

rush hour.

LOLXD.
hs is now munching her dinner away happily (not really).
bt stuffing wad she could in her mouth,cos she gotta to rush for SWIMMING.
LOL and while waiting for my shows to load. :D.

hs led a borng life today s0 nth much to blog about.
she just wanna set her fingers on the keyboard.
and she finds it irratating if she doesnt blog a day once at least. LOLXD

shit i haven prac guitar. LOLXD. hais nvm unclelim scold lor i bobian lia0.
and my family is really great to abandon me and go to parkway parade for shoppping.
GRRRRRRRRRR>
UNFAIR.im stuck at home facing my hw and tv and com.(gd enuff)
LOL my sis getting a new plan.
hope she give mi hers and i will nt be stuck wif a minute amt of 360 sms for each mth :)
gt new n.o i will sms and inf0rm u all de :]hahas ;D.

and hs noodles are stuck in a bundle tightly together
which refuse to separate even when she trys so hard to separate it.GRRR.
oh ya my sch uni nt ir0ned :'(.aiyo so dead.
and LISTENING COMPRE OLVL is this coming tues.
bt hahas nth to prac leh. mb try not to fall asleep when the thingy talks :]

ok gtg.
BYEBYE
SHANN.:)

No comments: