7.02.2008

im looking for a AMATH CHER+ENGLISH+CHINESE ORAL hahas ;)

hahas it has been 2days since i on9~ so rare hahas :)
LOL lost my voice recently and it sounded really bad.
+super sorry for not reading a lot for SS project PSPS.

ok damn sian im lagging behind my shows a lot and hw OMG humph.
AMATH ARGH.DAMN. coordinate geo.SHIT fail ler lar.
hahas and i dunno wad to blog here.
ok wadeva.
anw my sms like i got to prepare 10bucks in case.

todayy in class when they were talking bout meiting hor hahas i was laughing like...
tears strolling down my cheeks hahas.
and today did a survey, well i found out that i didnt really kn0w much bout myself.
i did not know wad options to choose between hahas :)

OMG and VK is like stopping till oct when the 2nd season is out :(
i miss jam hahas ;)
uh im super sorry. :'(
i cannot forgive myself lar.
hais all my fault.:'(

No comments: