7.24.2008

racial harm0ny.

hell0s.
hahas long time since i touched the com.
erm nt really 2days ago :D.
haha please dont mention phy in my face or i shall slap u upside down.
F lar. 10 marks gone. stupid. mug so hard and this is the freaking result i get.
NVM breathe.relax. :D.
erm i dun even dare to tinke about the tests next week.
seriously they will kill all my brain cells. or mb even end up in a mental hospital :]
visit me if i really do.

okk today our class. hahas
no one(not many) wore ethnic costume. it isnt surprising though.
no celebration only a worksheet to be done.
seri0usly it is just a waste of paper lar.
so lame to entertain those questions.
0.0 hahas pretty mean lOLXD.


on bus 28 i felt so stupid lar.
i wanted to treat mei lan to my PILLOWS(biscuit)
hahas :D.
i was so excited.
and when i duck out the packet of leftover pilows from my pocket,
it feels so light
SHIT. the pillows didnt drop 0ut bt the CRUMBS.
OMG.it stick to the pocket of my skirt and i had great trouble removing them :( hahas.
anw ITAZURA NA KISS ep 15 SEEN :D.
seriously great ;D.
bt then TAIWAN VERSION m0re h0t hahas :D.LOLXD
still both are very very very nice :]

my mum bought 5 KOREAN SHOWS DVD in a mth AND YESH I DO LOVE HER hahas :)
oh ya i gt this 3a pic from edwina friendster lOLXD.
de ss one ENJOY :D
watching yu le later + mugging again >:[

No comments: