7.28.2008

carefree ;D

LOL my baby blog
has been alm0st dead by now. LOLXD.
hs is such super busy wif tests cocking up her life. GRRR
and ya mdm lim made a rash sudden decision about delaying the bio test to saturday.
well i dunno to be :) /:(
cos we will still be taking the damn test no matter wad. LOLXD.
okk seriously i love ms ong and mrs lim hahas :D.
they are SUPER cute terachers that nvr fails to make my day.
they dun bore me like some chers lar. :))
hahas today the wuhan people cam
e. and OUR MEILAN AND EDMOND are the mcs :D
i like the perf0emance :)
they damn cute lar :]] i was busy controlling my laughter below the stage hehe :X
[ this is from yu le de webby :D]
7/31 (四)蕭敬騰 LIVE~ yay there is JAM on friday :)
lol BTW hs cannot on9 too often.
mummy quit her work ;D so she willl be aiding sissy's hw.
which is = to less time on9-ing hahas :D.
nvm, i ok de as long as there is time to touch my beloved com.
AND YA! i missed my PUSHING DAISIES yest. fcuk.
i wanted to record and i forgot t.o.t.a.l.l.y.
all BIO's fault hahas :D
...
and lastly dun miss me hahas :D.
i willl be 'away' and leave a lil tag to show tt u came by ;)
greatly appreciated
loves.
SHANNN :D

pictures SPAMMING :D

LOVE HIM SOO :D

as always the pretty sexy lady :]



awww . so cute!

No comments: