7.15.2008

LISTENING compre.原点

LOLXD

im ecstatic 0.0 my itazura na kiss 14 SUBBED is out >.<

the best part hahas ;D
anyway, dun talk to me about LISTENING COMPRE.
DIE LER.no matter how much i dig my ears also no use.
the damn qns and ans are so &^%$#@
hahas :D.
i saw NICOLE on the bus ^^.
lol she came back from LC also :)
we were grumbling bout those qns.LOLXD.
oh ya got to remind myself to do PHYSICS.
GUITAR NEED TO PRACTICE
and help kor with sumthing LOLXD.grr.
and A LOT OF THINGS.
todayy nt going 2 ah gong house :(
no 0ne pei me .
sissy n maine n rach gt tution.
r0sy gt HW.
vien gt nightstudy ba.
laris gerald yang yang not going ba.
ya left mi alone,nvm i watch TV hahas :]
the guy on channel U is making me CRAZY.
he is so HOT! >.<
the gurl is so chio :D.

the skies dark ooh.so? hahas.

i LOVE MY FRIENDS :]~so rand0m.
thx wk and bk for stealing their food :D.
hahas ed for his ahem ahem.LOL ml ge0rgina n xue qi should know.SMELL.!
jq and ml and xq so CUTE hahas they are always.making mi LAUGH!
i may get a swensens treat haha :X [cannot say too early ]


心像飘落的枯叶 踩在地上都会碎
我说我爱着你但你 却又假装你没听见
我像个隐形人 逗你开心逗你笑
但你总是看不见
难道要很多考验 还要很多抱歉
才能够 证明我会爱你到永远
寻寻觅觅 我们还是 又 回到了原点

No comments: