12.12.2008

slacking

feeling super guilty.
i have not felt my guitar for few days.
and tomorrow there is lesson >:{
oh my oh my.
i shall TRY to practice later.

wow my dad bought a camera today for korea trip.
HAHAS. it was RED(: 
and we could only choose something cheap :x
lacking $ .

today was supposed to be out with
rosy and vien
i was such a great person to PANG SEH them.
feeling super guilty and apologetic. :(
they still called to ask if i want a shirt. OMG.
feel so sorry yet love them so much {:
thanks!

i have to treasure my online hours.
daddy limited it to 2 only!
damn f*
but never mind.

wooo maybe blog-shopping with  ml & xq LOL.
can't wait. can't wait.
i can see my hard earn-ed savings vanishing to thin air soon :(
oh my.

see xiao zhu's Mv (starting song from hot shot ) >>箇中強手

No comments: