12.14.2008

300th post

Lol i promise for a better post today.
since it is the 300th post
since it is suppose to last for 8 days.
since i am flying tomorrow.
oh no i am not very enthusiastic or excited.
still missing here a lot. D:
miss me XD lol

and a tiny weeny request !
don't let my blog die please (:

today, didn't go out with rosy.
it is Ok. that means my savings are still hanging in there.
slept and study a little.
went out to eat KFC for dinner. walao FATTENING can?!
but no choice my sister has a voucher that is going to expire soon
and it is a waste not to use it (:
taufik was coming to eastpoint o.o
didn't get to see him. not very interested too. :x
went to cass house to collect twilight then went to laris house to get ipod and then went to rosy house to get a shirt from FOX :D
tada a SUNDAY gone :(

tomorrow is going to be a busy day
after biology heading to meiting's house then xueqi's house (:

still pretty unhappy now.
nevermind , i will cheer myself up in time.
maybe toradora will cheer me up :D

grr don't know how to use the ipod laris gave.
argh. itunes is not easy to meddle with. hahas.

wang zi bian qi wa rocks.
i must say it is the best taiwan drama other then iswak. lol
make me smile like never before

No comments: