12.01.2008

Ariel&Joe


LOL i wonder why i wrote them for my title.
okay (: ARGHGH i found out that sheryl also watches ISWAK! :]
OMGOMGOMGOGMGMOGMOMGOG. 
im like some kind of mad woman crazy over the above couple :}
HAHAHAHA. 

okay today kinda GOOD MOOD {rarely}.
its difficult to explain why. ;D
but my great SISSY dump me at home for her trip to ESCAPE :X
so unfair i want to visit the theme park! 
GREAT day SLACKING (:
phoned xue qi for 2hours LOL. i dont know how did we managed to talk so much HAHAS.
smsed a lot too (: its going to reach 2000 i swear -.- HAHAS.
stupid kuku phone died again while i tried reviving it.
THERE's guitar OPPS i have yet call some people :X
and we have to postpone extra guitar lesson
cos lijin's has eye infection! omg get well soon (:
I MUST BUY Sec 4 books soon and start mugging.
im going for a poke tomorrow after guitar {:aww hate needles :}

O and what a COINCIDENCE
CASS is going to korea too; Im going to korea too
CASS is going on the 14th; Im going on the 15th!
CASS is taking korea airline; ME too
CASS is going at night; ME TOO
CASS is going for 8 days; me too
wow i think we sign for almost the same tour. she would be going to the places im going COOL!
HAHAHAS (: i would probably see her there!  XD

... safari is so nice to use (:
i think i shall cut down on my improper english and catch with my ENGLISH (:
okay,bye. i am craving for hotshot 2nd part :D
i have yet watch my
vkg,lob,toradora,thunderbolt. ARGH
my darling is a carnivore :O. HAHAS.

No comments: