12.04.2008

冷战

LOL i realise it is really difficult to choose a suitable title hahas.
okay, since i am in a pretty mood now maybe i will complete wee kiong's quiz.
urgh. loll. 
yesterday,my post was emotional? i didn't really notice. LOL
but after today everything is fine ^^.

My whole day is spent at KK.
lol seriously seeing doc cost a lot.
it is only today then i realised.
overall, it cost about $100+ for a person
and for 2, the price is doubled -.-
hell.
i start to worry.

and i am a suay god.
no doubt.
my phone broke down and my temporary phone gone KUKU.
and now i am using the third handphone.
seriously i believe it will spoil sooner or later (;

Okay tomorrow i will be at xueqi house
AEAP(as early as possible) incase uncle lim comes hahas.
and bring korean drama over HAHAs.
o ya weekiong, bring hotshot on sat THANKS(:
OOO my sis is watching ISWAK AGAIN! (:
 its the 5th time i guess

QUIZZZ time AGAIN (:
1) My friends' are my DARLINGS

2) Im listening to' ARJOE's sweet bickering

3) Maybe i should learnhow to control my emotions

4) I love' him,her

5) My plan' always fails (;

6) I dont understand' this quiz

7) I lost' nothing? o motivation to study!

8) People say' IM SHORT :D

9) I'm missing 'EVERYTHING

10) Love means' him

11) Somewhere, someone is 'i don't know how to answer this -.-

12) I'm always searching for' my hp!

13) Forever seems ' impossible, cause we don't know the future (:

14) I do not want to'  do this QUIZ ANYMORE

15) My mobile phone' is gone FOREVER

16) When i wake up in the morning'and see his sms greet me 

17) I get annoyed when' (erm let me think)

18) Parties are' cute?!

19) Today i' am HAPPY and cherishing what i've got

20) Tmr i will be' the same as today?

21) I really want' to start revising and go out again

22) I miss' U

23) What is your phone brand?' now is NOKIA. i miss SONY

24) What's the last 3 digits of your num.? 676?138? hahas.

25) What does the second message in your inbox say?'  something sweeet from xq.sorry too long to type

26) Who was the last person you rang? mum i guess

27) Who was your last missed call from? someone i dk from other country

28) What does the oldest message in your inbox say?something from someone i dk

29) Who comes after J?k

30) Go to your sent messages- see what the 10th message say' lazy to check ps

31) Who is your network provider? SINGTEL!

32) How many messages are there in your inbox?' a lot.

33) Who do you have on speed dial 3?' DONNO dun have.

34) If you're using prepaid card, how much credits do they have?' not using.

35) Who is the first person who comes after C?' D

36) What do you have as your main ringtone?' SOME STUPID SONG I DK :(

37) Pass this quiz to 10 people!
i dont wanna sabo so who wanna do just feel free to TAKE :D
im glad we are back to normal (:we will nvr break right?

No comments: