12.09.2008

HAPPY (:


"we got married"
it is a korean host show recommended by Hamaetsu .
lol catch it one day when i can find time.

o i haven't started on bloody monday ;O
people around me are saying its really NICE (:
I PROMISE i would watch it when there is TIME.
time is SCARCE nowadays.
24 hours is not enough, grant me 30 hours can? PLEASE haha. :]

i have been busy and going to be very busy this week :(.
revision plan is drawn up but no time to execute.
hai shan is so dead. :X
but im spending time on MEANINGFUL stuff so i don't mind
in fact enjoying life being so busy(:

great people in my life that keeps me going for 3 years
and picking me up no matter how many times i fall (:
loving and forgiving no matter what i had done
awesome companions that arise when world depart.
sticking with me forever if possible.
loves<3

out tomorrow ! BUSY :]
bye :D

reply tags :
shan to chang: uncle lim. Lol told u on msn liao -.- haha
shan to jiayi:ya lor very busy hahas XD
shan to xueqi: heng we not playing it anyMORE :D YIPEE
shan to pk: no problem as long as u come by to TAG :D thks :D
shan to caishan: YOOHOO welcome back (: hahas. wa i want cold weather leh hahas :D
shan to cass: YEAP we are gonna see each other
shan to wee kiong: yup how u know?

No comments: