11.15.2008

sentosa AGAIN(:





YEAH. today went to SENTOSA.
it was my uncle's "volvo family day"
and there were 6th free tickets. (:
so my sis and i tagged along :D
[:

woke up at 8 and left the hse.
the family day lasted till 2pm.
went to play luge and skyrider ( for freee)
ate a chicken pot pie from starbucks and it cost 5bucks. EXP NIA :(
and then moved on to UNDERWATER WORLD.
we roam the area in a short time cos last time go b4 liao ma hahas :D
but it is still nice.
and took loads of picture as promised (:
HAHAS.
bt hp and com connection siao, so nt all fotos will be here :(
nvm still got tml :)
more PHOTOS on rachel's blog (:
and thanks AUNT and UNCLE :D
AND THE SADDEST THING IS
im not going to watch madagascar and kbox on wed :(
i got chalet from 17 to 19.
so mummy dun allow .
nvm still got chance nxt time (:

and im going to find a job hahas
tooo earn money (:
ml,xq,lijin all want find also :DDDD.
but wad piss me most is my undone and UNTOUCHED hw.
fcuk >:'[
darling ,
w/o u, life was hell n dull :'[
u keep my heart beating.
&
unknowingly,he became part of me i cannot live wifout.

No comments: