11.17.2008

GUITAR SEMINAR

hellos
i will have to finish this post in 5mins
okok rushing off to chalet now.
OMG LAR.
today i had a 10hour GUITAR SEMINAR at MJS
somewhere around bukit timah
hAHAS.
i learnt alot
bt dont ask the details cos some parts made me sleep.
LOL a pity nvr sabo chang to go upstage to conduct :/
hahas.
AND IM GOING TO LEARN to read those dou ya(standard notation) words.
because tabs are really dumb.
when they handed us scores today
there were only standard notation which i cannot UNDERSTAND.
hate myself for not having a piano background HAHAS.
and thx jeanette and co for accompanying me for the day.
of course darling's sms salvage my day too (:
okkay
ending soon.
ROSANNE CALLED TO RUSH MEE
off to chalet from 17 to 19 hahas
DONT MISS ME :D. LOLXD
aww im totally DRAINED.someone recharged my battery for me :(
www.megavideo.com/?v=EZN5PG9R ( can watch madagascar on9)
OK BYEEEE ;D
im putting darling in my heart and bringing him to chalet wif me HAHAS ;D
i wonder how life would be wifout him for 3 days hahas :D
CHALLENGING :[

No comments: