11.27.2008

KUKU.


^i wanna watch this but. FLY off already lar >:{
do u tink korea will have?bt i wanna watch in sg ;'(




^i took this from yikai's blog. actually i was bloghopping.


LOL loOK at the eqn. its true but i dont agree with it. because i believe


study= pass -.-






first was my handphone now comes my computer.
everything is turning KUKU.

handphone is failing on me and my com keeps restarting.


OMG.


so sad. if either one 'leaves' me one day.


i cannot live :/













have you ever felt like crying when u are not even feeeling unhappy?


omg are those symptoms of depression HAHAS.


cos im feeling that right now. :x


something in my body is playing with my EMOTIONS.


damn it >:{


o and suddenly i felt better -.-






and im going to my cousin's hOuse in yew tee tml. >_< so far.


yay i aim to finish 2compre today till midnight [: HAHAs.


my optimum studying time (:


and im watching LOB today. HURRAY.arjoe here i COME (:








I DUN FEEL LIKE MOPPING THE HOUSE>.<



thank you darling.for everything [:
stupid spacebar problem :{

No comments: