11.02.2008

恋いしくて


yesterday
the a,b,c class were doing CIP.
and it was a bad day cause it was pouring heavily =.=
i was late. quite.
the thingy starts at 8.00 and i woke up at 7.30 diao lor. hahas.
and me,wq ,eihuan,siti,layhong.
were supposed to be stationed at the tm mall entrance.
and we were complained twice as we were not supposed to be at the entrance collecting donations.
tsk hahas.
i didnt know how 2hours passed.
i remembered hearing myself repeating "hello,do you want to donate" and "thanks a lot" for million times.
i smiled till jaws were aching badly and legs were cramping.
went to lunch-ed and popular and hme wif bk LOL.
then i slept all the way. for straight 3hours.
woke up and went for dinner. came home to study.watch FTLY 1st episode ^^
and it was difficult cos there wasnt any sms to keep me alive. LOL.

today
metta in the morning.
shermaine is damn cute. (:
o came home, planning to read some papers o.o and start mugging for o's
HAIS.. hopeless. hahas.
my sms-es are escalating to 1000 soon. =.=
that means i will have to throw my phone away for days. :(
and my phone is pissing me off.
i cannot transfer any song to it >:0 aww fainting.
and congrats ariel won the GBA award. im fainting. ARJOE rox (X


darling boy tell me how to survive for 8days.
what will i do if darling leaves?

No comments: