1.02.2009

White Horse


WHITE HORSE :D
*missing first verse*

That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
But I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your white horse to come around

Maybe I was naïve, got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance
my mistake, i didn't know to be in love
you had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings, well now I know

That Im not a princess, this aint a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
But I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your white horse to come around

And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry

'Cause I'm not your princess this aint a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now
And its too late for you and your white horse
now, Its too late for you and your white horse to catch me now

Oh
Try and catch me now ohh
Its too late to catch me now


school gates finally opened.
i was dreading it but at the same time anticipating it (:
other than the boring activities today, school was fine
because i saw what i have been longing to see (:
o hell, it was definitely miracle that homework have not been called for.
cos i am still reluctant to start on my compositions :D
so ya see my mood, when im happy i would maybe feel it  {:
OH NO still have chemistry retest.my worst subject D:

ha-ha. i got my IC today. nothing big news.
but after close analysis, i realise the photo really suck.
it looks so plastic & awkward HAHA >.<
no comforting or consolation will work but thanks xue qi& mei lan hahahs (:
sorry i refuse to let wee kiong & jun qiang see it. cos u may PUKE out your recess hahas :D
it was definitely great to see u guys again (:

school re-opens means less time for online =more time on homework = less time to blog D:
aww.
and it is a CHIONGING year. 
lets hope i can follow the fast pace (:
don't leave me behind OK? HAHA

*yawning* hs is really tired (:
i shall get a princess sleep HAHA. 
& start chionging my leftover hw.

o and XUE QI i promise i will wash my pencil case HAHA (:
but u can still remind me if u want too! >:D 
cos its turning from white to black XD.

No comments: