1.22.2009

fiftheen

o yea i got guitar sectionals tomorrow.
that means i need to lug a guitar to school while squeezing up the single-deck bus.
:/
and i promise i try not to be late ever again.
im always making jeanette late and making jeanette wait.
super sorry ):
felt really really really bad.
so i got to change my sleeping habits
i never hop into bed till 1am in the morning
a bad habit that had developed during the holidays and cant seem to get rid of it.
grr.

thanks caishan! for ariel's LOB scores (x

it was so random when our principal gave us a diagnostic test today D:
so sudden and i hate writing compositions. :/
ty for jq's correction tape.
it was a ultimate great use for me (:
wonder how did the physics test went?
ml & xq no problem de (:

argh went home alone today.
don't like that feeling hahas.
sense of loneliness. 0.o
i never carry my songs around with me D;
it was a painful ride home.
terrible,horrible.
boohoo.

o by the wayy, mdm lim uploaded the plant reproduction thingy in egenie -.-
take a loOk it helps while doing the workbook i GUESS :D

its so difficult to talk to my mum these days.
i dont see her around often :/

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

i love taylor swift & her songs & her voice (:

*cross fingers* tomorrow will be a better day :D

No comments: