1.18.2009

fortunate

^ dont we look alike (great insult to my sis)
hello!
embarking on a misson impossible afterwards ha-ha
i only hope i would be able to catch a wink tonight (;

watching wu lin da dao , i am so going to learn dance
haha
laugh all you want i don't care (:
i will pull companions with me :P

went swimming really late
but still manage to get into the pool
unlike a ke lian guy who went at the time when swimming ended HAHA (:

i can expect a busy week ahead .

o ya my links are SCREWED up damn pissed.
i shall relink a lot of you again.
if u don't find your name on my darlinks list leave me a tag (:
i will be more than willing to put your name there :D

yesterday,i was cam-whoring more then doing homework lor.
my sister was the culprit. lol.
i shall post some cos it was so hilarious.
it was near a 100 LOLXD.

okkaay, off i go to link her (: haha
contradictions in life, it is just amusing & yet disappointing


^ haha i was concentrating doing my homework(as if)

No comments: