1.24.2009

Only one (:


sheri the great artist (;
marvel at her artpiece :D

this corner is damn comfortable :D
can sleep!

haha the back of the class (;

wa seh i did not blog for 2 days -.-
many things happened and 48 hours are fully utilised effectively & meaningfully (:
i did not blog on friday because ... i was not allowed to use!>:{

on friday, WEI QING told me toradora was showing on Okto channel
hahas i SCREAMED (: yea she loves ryuuji & taiga too :D HI5!
on friday, guitar was exhausting. But i was playing simple chords with xq and we sang qing fei de yi! (:
on fiday,i went out after guitar to get a gift for sister with someone :D
on friday, i talked to my mum about something important.[:

on saturday, it was a great achievement for waking up at 7am by myself :D
even though i slept at 1am the day before :P
boiled water ,make breaksfast and bathe and off i went to help out my classmates in class decoration(:
i reached kinda of early Ok (: haha because i forgot to take my guitar D:
TY xq,ml,wk for lugging my baby to the guitar room :D hehe.
every one started drawing and cutting.
although there were less then half the class present but we work fast (;
and the ending product was fabulous in our eyes :D
its just so pretty!
and just in time ml sent me some picts she toOk from her hp :D
aiyo i miss my sony eric W850i a lot a lot. i will do anything for it to come back alive again ):
nvm, i take my camera go take photo :D -.-
went guitar, o no i came to detest toccata :x
cos the lines just cant fit nicely and the rythm is so difficult to catch. aw.)':
scared cannot make it by syf. RUNNING SHORT OF TIME :/
and i think guitar 2 needs a sectional one fine day.
after guitar went back to class deco again (:
haha we finished up loose ends and others need to be done on the wed :D
AH TAN (: is such a nice guy and teacher hahas
he treat us to canadian pizza (:
THANKS >:}
i ate 2 pieces voraciously haha (: ml too!
came home and transform into a piggg (: till 5pm
and now here i am telling myself to do asexual reproduction for biology
but i just kick it aside >:D

yay tomorrow is reunion dinner day -.-
i would like to extend my greetings to everyone have a great great dinner with your family *_*

everything right fell into place when u meet the right person at the right time in the right place (:

o reply beloved tags :

shan to siyuh:
o u are flattering her too much hahahaa :D.
me & my sis are not cute tgt cos we act cute tgt haha (:
have fun on your trip and come back with pretty photos !

shan to justafriend:
LOL haha okay lor.
my sis will just cry if she knows that people say we look alike (;

shan to caishan :
hahaha HAPPY NEW yeaR TOO ! ty first to wish me :D
o btw have fun on ur trip to malaysia!

shan to sheryl :
yippees taylor swift is lovedddddd :D
her voice is heaven for me :D hahas
haha and ty ! (:

No comments: