1.17.2009

给.爱人



^jam's SINGLE (:
whee nice !nice! nice! (:
guitar was not very good for me today.
damn tired.D:
yesterday, i did not know what was wrong with me and i started packing 2008 notes.
OMFG.
i filed till 2 am -.-
and the good news is that it is still not done
a cupboard more to go!
>:{

i shall use the NIGHT to complete my homework.
lol.
i realise i have been going to school everyday 24/7
monday -friday~ school + staybacks
saturday ~ guitar
sunday ~ metta.
BUSY BUSY BUSY :'(
haha people like me do nothing but complain -.-

it is Ok i have been picking up new english books to READ o.o
hoping it would improve on my PATHETIC english =.=
but it hardly works out :/

haha.
today i slept for 3 hours -.-
and i thought i slept till sunday.
worst then a FAT pig omg.

I SHALL START ON COMPOS if not CANNOT FINISH :O
&
will get scolded :x
i guess i no longer can type anything longer than this
because my life can be summarise into a word called
S.T.U.D.Y

it was a pretty picture of you & me

No comments: