8.29.2008

KBox+walk country :D

hellos.
okay PROMISE i will post later.
because i got a great day today (walk country is the exception)
hahas :)
yeah so i got to transfer the pics and adjust my feelings a lil'
LOLXD.
haha
i love kbox it is the best place in the universe( and e-hub one is so high class )
and felt extremely guilty for nt returning to ckp :'(
aw. geesh. i felt awful. seriously AWFUL.
byes :)

lOLXD.
ps nvr blog yest. LOLXD
my sis SNATCHED it >.<
then today i got CHEMISTRY CLASS.
lol i thought of going home to get a great nap
bt bt bt.
gerald phoned me.
" hs u know hor we gt the swimming thing! come to my house now quick!"
lol it was so sudden lar.
i was fatigue bt then still dragged myself there.
lol it was my first experience.
we were supposed to be the person in charge of counting the number of laps.
LOLXD there were 30 /60 /100 LOLXD
at first i couldnt cope.
there were 20 + people in my lane.
and i lost count of the number of laps some people swam.
and was even chided by parents :/
LOL bt thanks tyson (nt sure spelling)help me. he is a pro pro swimmer.
hahas!
lol then he younger bro dickson like so cute lar hahas. :)
yup on the way hme we witness a RAINBOW :)
LOL
so pictures are coming up tml!
there is
the kbox photos!
the rainbow+swimming!
and the dinner tonight wif my beloved cousinS! ;)
LOL so busy
byee gg too watch BBT 二軍正選名單公佈
LOLXD hope wei yu and xiao lu gets in :)

No comments: