8.16.2008

mugging :D

hellos.
it is 11.11pm :)
LOLXD.anyway
grr i cannot stand AMATHS QUESTIONS IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS.

SO is any amath pro out there
KINDLY STEP OUT TO HELP THIS HAPLESS GIRL HERE :D.
struggling to understand this subject.
sorry bt i have no $ to offer hahahs :D.
someone coach me for FOC pretty pls :D
lol. :]


anw yest i was watching camp rock wif rosy :D.
at my house on9 :)
LOLXD i love joe and nick jonas :))
ERM going to catch my itazura na kiss and special A :)
GOOD NITES PEOPLe :D.
remember i loathe abhor detest AMATHS :D

and most importantly i LOVE shee shee :)
her msg-s cheer me up like hell
she gives me all the comfort i need and ILY :D
seriously wifout her my sec school life would be lifeless :)
u r a GREAT GREAT GREAT part of me :)
and i realise we got telepathy :D

and i learnt that somethings are beyond our control.
so we shouldnt waste time on stuffs that make us annoyed and frustrated.
because it is useless no matter how hard we try
they just nvr fail to see it.
it is not as if we didnt want.
bt we put in effort to understand and to care.
bt u dun seem to realise.
s0 perhaps we should leave things the way like now.
it would be best for u me and everyone.
we will not interfere in your life
neither u would interfere in ours.
bt please cheer up :)

No comments: