9.06.2007

t0dae realli suaii


they luk lke they are dying...

hais..todae is realli quite ok not quite.is VERY suai sia..

yesterdae nvr blog cox realli tired lar frm bugis n my poor leg gt blister lor frm the walking n sh0pping..regret wearing tt shoes hahas.bt bobian lars u noe wad is ai mei rite hahas no lar....

then later at nite i was chi0ngin my DNT n watchin the channel U last epi nice ..
todae in another vri tirin dae 4 mi..in the morning suppose to meet r0sy 4 swimmin bt then she gt sk00l so she ended up kuming late actualli i was late too..the swimming starts at 10.30 n ends at 12.30 bt i left my hse n meet r0sy at mrt at 10.40 dere erm so late ler kans.den we need go t0 t0a payoh then walk 4 5 min bt then.. when we reach dere erm it is lke 12.10 n my uncle sae kan g0 hme ler..it is lke omg i spend 1hr++to kum to toa payoh then later is lke i gt to go bac n rush to my darlinks at the k dere bt later..wen to eat lunch at mac..when i rush hme it was oredi lke 1.30 0mg lor..how late lor..ask my la0 po g0 iin first denn when i reach was lke oredi2.30 w0rst still i gt a headache n my thr0at was aching..y on this fateful dae when want to go n have fun haisy0..bt then nvm still tried to siing the best c0x throat was realli aching badli i tink i kanot talk tml ler.hahas.k was realli fun enjoi 4 5 hrs. den i went hme to chia0ng my maths n i finished hurray..i am nt doin the chp 14 lazi.bt then my hm left...


-eng


yaya..sanding dnt pr0duct waa.so fast.


sk00l.openin s00n.


bt bl00gin c0ntinues..


take a luk at my c0uxiies n b3stfwenin pri sk00l.-ex lurved.

SANDRA N MII~ne0s

No comments: