9.28.2007

H0spitalIz3d.bt not mii

it is friday again w0w days weeks and months pass really fast...
fridays always seems so LONG.
school is boring .sian as usual.
AFTER school went back home carry loads of books because school says want to clear so clear lor...
then i went home so sian chiiong my work and i so guai never on the computer finally not addicted. but i did my homework still left my dnt and art.pathtetic.n0w researching for different fonts.erm difficult task.then afternoon do science untill i sleep on the table hahas.and 4.00pm i got tution so i slept untill 4.then after tution supposed to go to my ah gong house but ohh.the climax.
i receive a kall from my mummy saying that my sissy BROKE HER ARM.went to EP the chinese doctor to see.but when i went there the person said my sissy went to the HOSPITAL lers.w0w s0 serious must go to hospital to get an x-ray.but we are supposed to go to ah gong house s everthing was delayed.Vien n laris came to look for us at the taxi stand before we go ah gong house.Bf0re they came mi rosanne and rachel went to buy the 1.00 ice-cream because we cannot afford the 5.00++one hh\hahas. we go for cheapo stuffs =P..AFter my aunties and germaine came we took the taxi to my ah gong house.and on the taxi haha mi rosy n vien were very SILENT hahas.no lar we are COMMUNICATING thru our SECRET METHOD hahas/..they are really cute .but on the way it JAMMED.omg.it is like i almost puke lar..excuse mi i have car sick. s0 poor mi rosy aunty and vien were suffering..even worse the price was 0.0
12 bucks may seem little but everytime go onli 6.00 double times haiix.my mumi n sissy did not come along. my mumi stayed with sis in the hospital waiting to be bandaged.p00r thing man.but she is dumb lor.and she sit on a pole then fall backwards then OUCH there goes her BROKEN ARM. nvm quite c00l to me..new experience lar.not bad.then she came home with a new NECK TIE.. well it looks like one but of cousre not.she n my mumi waited for 5hrs n she onli got a bandaged w0w tt is like...funniest part is after she bath she cannot put her hand through the shirt so the poor gurl gt to wear my shirt lar. haixx quite poor thing lar. it was so painful that she cried just lifting her hand a little.cries.haix.she made me recall years ago when i fell i hit my tailbone n hurt my back .sad it was a painful period somemore near to the exams periods .so damn suai.my sis 0s0 lar the doctor saes she will take 3 weeks to recover.n she hurt her RIGHT HAND .nvm she will then learn to write with her left hand .! jiay0u sissy .get weell s00n.

i really lurves my couzins man they r0cxs.ff0reva! vien rosy laris rachel n germaine.muakies to all.. hehe..

n vien bought huan huan ai n zhong ji..omg so lucky.i am going to lend from her hahas. n her ai qing mo fa oso..+.+

No comments: