9.02.2007

At my c0uxxis hs3s..N0W

hihi this is my c0uxxies lptop now i am using haha..n u noe where my c0uxiess stay omg at choa chu kang lors kan damn far der i am stayin at the east n she is lke at the west haiy0ss act dun wanna kum ders bt haha..lurv them tt y i kame no lar..act i am a bady cox i was fakg sick in the mornin lors hHAHA this is realli far hahas..bt dun kare lar..\tml gg bac to sk00l for dnt heng..
u n0e hor
imust realli thank mr mosquitoe 4 help mi yesterdae haha..i need sum measurements n he help i thx l0ads hhaha ..m0squitoe guy..u are GREAT 3 cheers 4 u..n muakies thx.. erm my lame couxies are watchi mr ben holi..lame ritess bt hack.i blog n watchin hei tang haha...
oh ya hpe qian hui quicky send mi de 6b fotos hhahas..nothin much to sae gg gan my dnt n my maths lers..haha mb go hme den blog lors..bies.. >.<

No comments: