9.22.2007

An0ther new skiin..

actually this skin is ok lar ..i ch0se it cox the w0rds are damn cute der lor kan hahas..
bt may b chngin s00n nt realli satisfied lar.. bt this is a nice design!
hahas.short post todae c0x gt to do the art well reall diff de lor cracking my brains killing my brain cells bt gt to live wif it so mus jia y0u everione ! =D

gt to continue wif my art then i started my revision on subs lar. as usual i always slack so learn realli little yes i slapt at lke 2.30 kanx haiy0 watchin a m0vie dunno kor wad name.miss my ai qing m0 fa shi sadded haix nvm lendin frm viien end yr.kies gt to do my art ler jyjy!mus thx xq for givin mii loads of s0ngs..lurve her loads

may nt b bloggin for the nxt few wks..mus st0p my addiction for the c0m goonna miss my dead blog loads.haix
walking away crying.........
when will u all0w mii to walk int0 ur heart to open tt d00r of urs..

No comments: