10.25.2012

Cope/Coping

  
Pictures shall illustrate the direction of my post today.
AND so tada completed my first presentation ever in Nursing.
That explains why we are clad so formally that it even makes me feel weird.
I enjoyed the process. Although I'm not sure how the teacher would perceive the outcome, i roughly have an idea how it would turn out already.

In the mean time, i should deserve and self proclaim a short break till next week.
As the saying goes, you need to rest to go further. I strongly believe in that which explains the photo of rooftop prince in my post.
Yes, among the list of korean dramas, i have chosen this after reading many reviews.
Im afraid of being suck into the process of fantasising, idoling and crushing on them but its definitely the best way to relieve stress (:

recab recab !
last week met up with 18/10 for dinner and pool.
hahah was upset with my aiming skills.
gotta go visit the place more( i sound like an bad girl) , the game is kinda exciting and addictive.
But my motive is to improve skills :>
As usual the guys dont stop talking about army so the ladies had to carry on with uni.
heard their complains on their courses. i feel fortunate that i love mine. of course i know they will come to love their course soon. Im starting to feel that these people are those whom i can trust, lean on and fall in love with (: Like see how we camwhore like nobody's business on the train. people thought we were filming some mv.



Anyways feel like taking some time off for myself this weekend.
You know i never knew i speak as if im rushing off to somewhere or super excitedly every moment
and its kinda making people around me feel exhausted or irritated?
so maybe i should start looking into why i do so and how to go about changing it.
but if i change would it be too dull.
You see i have issues communicating even with norm. people.
so hmmm wouldn't it be even tougher if the convo is just about to get even more boring
Nevermind take it as it comes.
everyday is different and everyday im different.

secretly want to perform even though im going against your ground rules.
watching alex's chereo and reading picoult's abstract does wonders whenever i'm in a not so good state.
its comforting (:
But the thought of upcoming unpleasant even which will still befall even if i pray fervently is disappointing and im still figuring a coping mechanism for it which explains my short getaway.

haha so happy when i manage to fork out time for the display along NUH about human trafficking. goodness learnt quite a bit from the exhibition !
awareness is created so now how? 
theres a gap between how knowing this matter exist enable us to help them.

K i still have classes tomorrow.
But i'm so looking forward to the weekend for my own time.
just me, myself & i
have a happy weekend ahead ~

 and this is my beloved Mugger chan (:

No comments: