10.06.2012

Crayon



Shall start of the post with an interesting photo !
whee they aint normal skulls ! they are made of lego bricks by Nathan sawaya.
Normally i'm not really artsy but when inspiring things come along like this, i never let these opportunites pass by. So yeah i still contemplating on visiting the gallery in the art science museum. Its a lot of hard work creativity and patience. cause i can never imagine myself sculpting such a huge piece of artwork with million lego bricks it would drive me nuts. Maybe if the lego bricks were 10x larger, i may consider. haha and even as a teenager he makes me think that LEGOS are cool (: & they are not just toys we chew or bite.

Recently i have been sneezing a lot.
Its either i'm garnering more dislikes around me or simply i'm falling sick and sneezing is the best symptom to prove it. Because i may be weird but i rarely or barely sneeze once a day or even wheeze at all. Everyone around me is falling sick during this crucial period of midterms and its worrying! :( But it seems pretty helpless too cause theres nothing much to be done to prevent these virus for attacking ( maybe if I'm asleep now something could actually be done ) hahahahahah !

Anyway,Yes! the End of this week marks the end of some tests for my mid terms !
2 test: one theory and one practical ain't considered proper midterms.
and Nursing's not only that.
i got more reflection essays to come and they are as long as business reports.
i got two upcoming projects/presentation to complete before i can take a breather.
One thing's for sure its not going to be easy getting through it but the spaced out deadlines indeed helped a lot in relieving some stress i have on my back. 
Today's practical was truly memorable.
i still think its amazing to hire real simulated patients to act accordingly to the case scenario for us to be assessed on. Though i'm secretly annoyed when my patient kept bugging me with questions while i was trying to recall my steps watch my movements as well as trying to ignore the scrutinising from the assessor. But hey it was interesting because it will also happen in real life situations and i'm glad i get to experience them now so i wont fumble when i am doing my clinical. Still, my own assessment was pretty bad because there was so much room for improvement if there was less nervousness and anxiety battling in my brain. 20 minutes never felt so short ever. If i am going to fail, yeah upset i may be but under that circumstance i can never imagine how much better i could have done. Trying to type out some self reflection here so i wont be stunt when i try to attempt my reflection a week later!

I will be going to danzpeople tomorrow (YAY) and to watch Jaja with germs (double YAY) :D
i miss that place so badly i'm still thinking of making it as a bait to motivate me to work even harder for eoy examinations. HA. 

Well not much updates for now, Its october already. LIKE seriously i don't even know how sneaky time could be. and soon all my cousins will be free from examinations stress and torture of mugging daily (: while i will continue nursing to end of december. well, not a very sad thing actually HAHA.
Nothing much coming up maybe a guitar dinner gathering ? and maybe steamboat with uni peers? and buying vans with love? hmmm waiting dilah to be back ! 18/10 cycling outing SOON (that never comes -.-) ? yesh my 19 ! hahaha nothing to wish for actually :) got everything i need & want < better brains maybe>. more meditations/classes please [im being super lazy in my religion these days ... grrr] tough choice between dance and religion. 


No comments: