10.18.2012

This Kiss

You know i really like this song.
But after learning about the lyrics i still like it as much. WAHAHAH.
well the tune's really retro but the lyrics is about flirting.
Anyways, doesn't matter cause its a sweet tune to hum too.

I'm supposed to be finishing up my A&P tut and also my REFLECTION.
BUT SEE WHOS's HERE????
Goodness i cant stop myself from procrastinating cause time seems SO MUCH when i see it now.
Trying to deceive myself here yo.

There's a special reason why I'm here todays! and the only reason maybe.
well, cause recently i found out my best friend whom i found in nursing blogs too.
Like hello, who still blogs in this era? haha. Not saying its unpopular but its rare cause there are many competitive social media platforms out there.Technology gets obsolete fast these days.
Love reading blogs because love knowing what kind of person u are without having to garner the courage to ask for an answer. Because its the same for me. I wouldn't say some matters unless you ask me . Yet putting it down here is never a problem for me.Thats why i'm still sticking to blogger till the end. :)

School's this week is less hectic. its like a descending slope on a curve.
Im glad we started on the poster today. Well it was something that i looked forward too throughout the entire project. HAHA. i know thats mean. Im not trying to say Art's my forte rather i putting forth that communication is never my item. Art makes me happy. Its a carefree world on its own and it has no restrictions. I can be me and feel me when i'm in there. Let's just say its the perfect world i would be.

Okay before boring you with my aimless ranting that probably repeats weekly.
Lets just say how i got STINKY. Okay, we got it at Craftholics. Its a shop located in Bugis plus.
I have walked past it several times and held the doll in my hands but there was never a moment or reason why i had to buy it and my pocket wasn't allowing me too. The buy was an impromptu decision. And u know how much i love Impromptus right cause it exciting, its changing, its special, it ain't the normal or the usual. But we took super long to choose it like choosing names for children. we couldnt decide on the size (they come in different lengths and horizontal widths) and definitely different price. Most importantly its takes both crave to get it or else WHAT FOR BUY IT. true that there were several designs to pick from and every one of them looks cute in their own way !(: so i forgo a dress for stinky(monkey) and rabbit(mugger chan) HAHA. Please don't laugh at the names. i feel that an identity should be given so it isn't like any other monkey or rabbit cause it belongs to us and ours only. 2 for 25 only. Prices are subjective. Worth the grab (: nice to cuddle. the fur is really soft hehehehhee. LOVE IT. my favourite name for days already feels good to even just chant it.

and I'm eyeing on a pair of VANS that doesn't have my feet size why :'(

Stinky 
ps: don't over indulge in life and miss out on friends. sigh. why cant i just be ultra sociable and just talk without having to think. See the problem is recurring again.



No comments: