5.07.2011

officially missing you

^ this is her song (maddie) :D

^ touched ^^
its 12;34 AM !
and i'm officially missing you :)
i have no idea what had gotten over me these days
but my guitar mr giraffe have completely dominated my nights !
cant stop playing songs :D
wakaka its either my pres have been too influential or i was amaze by musical people around me or i just need a source of escapism haha .
and yeah i influenced my bestie too
crys is playing guitar now like nobody's business
im starting to understand their obsession towards guitars ^^
DAMN pissed today !
guitar went up to announce our concert and our juniors were playing the visa theme song
and we were supposed to whoo hoo whoo dadida
but we couldnt even hear a thing cause not a single mic is provided :(
AIGO how will people know aboout guitar concert like this !@!!#321 grrr

o no !
day by day i am becoming more and more interested in english songs
im losing touch with my korean pop ~
nooooooo i wont let it happen :D
BIGBANG BIGBANG woohoo !

school ended pretty early today cause we had to evacuate by 12 cause our school is gonna be a polling centre for tomorrow ! YAY :D
well, everyone is pretty into political stuff these days as it had become a hot topic in our school
i hear them everywhere ! ;)

yay my aunt book somewhere special and we can go there to play wii
and xbox kinect blah blah hahahaha CANT WAIT :D
V.Laris.Germ.Rach.Sissy.Gerald should be going tooo :D
soo cool never been there before.
i wanna do something crazy.

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop

Oh baby, tell me why’d you have to go

‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away

And today I’m officially missin’ you
:D


No comments: