5.28.2011

The island

Oh yeah baby its holiday !
haha i keep forgetting that and i need people around me to constantly remind me.
started my chemistry tuition today.
hmm in short my teacher is amazing
he remembers all the e0 values for transition elements without having to bat an eyelid.
:)

o yeah and its holiday time for new nail colour!
Etude house is having 30% storewide even for nail polish waaaaaaaa~
:D
i like ft-island return cause its cute and good :D jae jin is back to his mesmerizing boyfriend look (Y)
and its time for iris :D
My mummy's watching it with me yeah lets drool over top together :)
and omg there's XMEN KUNGFUPANDA HANGOVER2 BEASTLY HARRY GREEN LANTERN which to choose leh OMO :(

and i rented the island. :)
my ct allowed us to watch it super futuristic and action pack :)
so im catching it with my sis :D so nice right.


last but not least My dmn family :)
i met them i met them finally
the dinner was awesome !!
the laughing over table was endless
i miss so many of their faces even my teacher was there !

my guitar section their touching notes.
made me feel even more guilty for not leading well.
that really gave me a confidence booster and strength to shake away all the pessimism within.

the rsaf event was an eye opener ;)
the air show was spectacular
the tanks are super cool ~ :)

and i didnt know my email sounded so vulgar till today haha
need to change it soon

wakakakaka my sis uses a pen cover to clip her hair.wthh

IRIS_Korean_Drama_Poster.jpg


i shall go watch my iris lo :D

No comments: