5.01.2011

Drifting




LOVE :D

lol i do realise i have been posting alot lately !
thats because im real lazy even though im busy tsk tsk :(
hate the internet
hate myself D;
im not gg to succumb to temptation like what u said !!!!
HA

saw maddie in sch on friday. OMG i miss her so muchhie ;)
waakaaa hop hc camp was a blast for dear crys,adilah & mad :D
hhehehe

heard my guitar junior played an awesome song check it out
its awesome how u can do stuff like this on guitar ! ~^^
Drifting - Andy Mckee

wakkaaa i dl-ed a new itouch app that allows me to msg other itouches
so let me know if u have that app k
so we can msg for free ;D

wheee
im worried bout smth ;/
But feels helpless cause i dont know how to solve it.
lets wait and see.
please save her.

next, YAY im finally going to reconcile with nigel tmr :)
i miss that lil kid like @$%&*(*&%^&*(
O YEAH here comes my cameo ~

and recently, im enjoying afterschool's shampoo :D
waa super nice songs, pretty girls and sleek dance moves ^^
love this tune in the starting :)
its AWEEESOME.

o yeah guitar gt a silver.
dmn got a gwh.
i didnt know how to feel. on one hand tears started spilling when results for tj guitar was mention on the other im in awe for dmn guitar.
but my heart responded strongly to the former.
:(

BIGBANG's coming :)
my heart's fluttering
i have to get past my mummy first.

hope my jia family is coming tmr !
jiaying ahhh tsk tsk pe also can sprain leh
jiaxin bdae surprise tmr ;D

i seriously miss k box ;(
but i got no voice!!

No comments: