5.21.2011

Just a kiss

Find me a dream, can you make one for me?

I need a motivation !
its badly needed.
im thirsting for it.
its been a long time since i ever tried hard for something
this time important as it is, but maybe its the people or the failures or the disturbance or my lacking self discipline or my never-reaching goals or my aimless future.
For once i find no purpose in studying.
i know its essential for future but like its something unattainable or somewhat far away
i cant feel the sense of urgency.
someone has to pull me out of this or save me.
i need an environment that arouses my competitive spirit
without being put down again and again
cause im tired of trying so
i succumb to distractions -dong yi, guitar, sleep
so as to avoid all the work but i know i will love it when i get in tune with it soon again
i need my co enzyme, my catalyst ,someone who trust me or have faith in me, someone to push / scold or force me.
cause i really hate myself like this :(
0 motivations useless and unhappy
the more i plunge into leisure activities, the greater the pang of guilt.

it feels better releasing this guilt
but its useless if nothing is done.

i shall wake up at 6 tomorrow! to complete CHEM :}

hear the alarm please !!!
im having itchy nose grrrr! SNEEZE ><


im fine ;)
listen to Dong Yi's ost tracks cause they are really great.
the drama's catchy too. haha.

shall end off with my recent craze : Lady Ant. Just a kiss
sweetest lyrics you ever hear :D

Lying here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings
When it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile~

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight~

No comments: