5.16.2011

Guitar concert


^ class peeps with nice hearts :D
of course theres some more !

^tickets sold all 8 :D
In a nutshell,

Guitar Concert yesterday it was the best night of my live.
i went home at a crazy time of 1:16 am.
Obviously, i got reprimanded quite badly
but it was inevitable !
the massive group of us hog the entire stretch of tables at simpang (?)
as we dug into our pratas and drinks after the operation for the day.
it was the prettiest ending, the sweetest one , the one without any regrets
everyone brought a smile home with them.
we showed off well on stage
The audience made it perfect,
our members were high spirited
we were a bonded ensem
for the first time i understood the term one large ensemble, we sound as one.
that feeling of contentment overflowing, heart exploding, tears spilling, tight hugs explains what i felt yesterday :)
It was a perfect piece of memory.
Now im still feeling upset that we wont get to play as one together anymore !
thank you tj guitar ensemble :D
i owe it all to u .
wonderful people
and chang and yq who came all the way down to support :D

Today i woke up thinking it was all a dream.
a beautiful one.
ARGH but i wasted an entire day doing I DONT KNOW WHAT
cause i couldn't even account for the hours i have wasted
My life's still in a mess
after guitar officially ended.
we still have camp and hustings o god.
and i have yet found my drive my momentum to start studying
One month is nothing compared to those who already started
and here i am still wasting my time pondering over trivial and insignificant past events.
looks like my extra cme lessons today have yet set an effect on me ! ;x
tomorrow will be a brand new start
it will be.
i wanna end my tj life with a pretty fullstop with A's on my cert :D
put in hard work already will u if u know u are slower and dumber than any individual in TJ !
yeah someone just got to knock it into my head
i need a wake up call!

before i forget ;)
Avril is damn pretty
crystal treated me to a free ticket to her concert !
short it maybe but her voice owns it all
be it old all new
her vocals swept everyone present there that night :D
i never knew she could sing that well and she's cute
hehe.
All those crazy thing you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

Oh yeah meeting my sec school mates soon :D
i really want to see them
need to know how they are doing
need to find my chinese speaking mates back
its uncomfortable when i dont speak it for a long time .
IM SO GONNA HUG SHEE SHEE when i see that pretty lady
of course yan mei will be hugged too :>
i know she wants it hehehehehehee
I MISS THEM SO MUCH. k hope wk will be there too :}

oh yeah tuesday with cousins is gonna be a blast :D
of course PLAY HARD i will work equally HARD :D

i need fel !
if she weren't a girl i wouldn't mind spending my entire life with her :)
its scary how u can find someone so identical to u.
be it our shoe size, our height, our taste in guys
and how we would sms each other to ask the same thing
how we would wear the same top out
we are so damn alike.
amazing uh. haha

everytime i step into the class, i feel like the kind side of me just cant help but show itself.
everyone seemed to transform into their nice-self
i really love that feeling.
But u know whenever i leave that room,
the evil world and evil distractions cant maintain my kind side for long
soon i succumb back to that lazy self of me.
my messy room, handwriting, low productivity show signs of my reals self that i really dislike
its hard like you said to be nice and follow rules all the time
and when that fails
my mood fails too ;(
im still in search of my lost good habits
and have yet found it.
but i will find it.
i believe u will lead me to the answer ;)

i cant get enough of adam levine's sexy voice. haha

its my dear xing's b'dae tomorrow !
i really admire her and love her for who she is ;)
she's amazing friend of mine.
glad i know her i will cherish it well :)

No comments: