9.26.2008

.IMpossible. (:



hahas :)
firstly i MISS my blog >.<>
i have been tolerating for 4 days :)
and it is really tormenting :D
bt whenever i come online i feel damn guilty.
can someone tell me y? lol cos im not studying . o.o

okaay firstly im not elaborating on what i did this week
cos it is SO not interesting.
hahas :D
BUT today was great seriously
had an amath session wif meilan and ah tan for the afternoon at tm mart mac :)
LOLXD he drove us there in his sis car hahas.
we got so excited and started blabbering and squeling like some idoits hahas :)
we lunched before starting work
and i found out hungry stomachs dun get me anywhere LOLXD.
then the afternoon was filled wif laughter HAHAS ;)
i gotta APOLOGISE sincerely to both of them
bcos i believed they had killed numerous brain cells and it takes a lot of patience to teach an MATH idiot i supposed :D
THANK YOU I LOVE MEI LAN AND AH TAN. >.<
came home and catched yu le!
i was sleep-watching, but i enjoyed Lara's xia yu tian. a great song!~
then at 7.00pm i was delivering all my amath posessions to xue qi
we phoned for like 3hours hahas :D
XUE QI is SO LOVABLE :) hahas muakies for HER! XD
and i neglected both my gans :'( SORRY!
only my com failed me :'(
okkay im feeling extremely guilty now, wth got into me man.
maybe i shall just bang my head into my fluffy pilllows and wwake up earlier to replace what i had passed today :I

URGH.pissed.
NVM.
and JOSHUA THIS IS FOR U :)
HAPPY BDAE :D.i will make it up wif u after the exams :Dpromised ;D

okaay something very f*
i really want this :蕭敬騰 同名專輯「First Live終極收藏版2CD&2DVD
and they said it is only sold in taiwan wif 10000 copies :(
im sososos sad. he drew something really cute wif his cat >.<
and i cannot even buy it.:/ WAWAWAWAWA.
okay i gt no mood now :'(.
gone wif the wind...

No comments: