10.20.2007

G0t my f0ne back wif mii..

ye0.
added mt pri sch00l darlinks Cass hahas.lurves her much.
and other pri skool mates t00.steph mayo amira but others i cannot link because i dontknow but nvm.if u see mi just tagg and i will link u.=P
ok then today went to s0ny to collect my f0ne yippees.got my phone back can put everthing in le finally but got to give my mp4 to my mummy and she forced me to .=( nvm.i got fone good enough lor.then went to EMF to rent a book see i am so good actually n0.i could not watch tv so reading a b00k is my only way out lor REALly SIAN.
next week school starts at 8.00 yay and end at 12.00 double yays. good news.
ok i dont n0 wad to blogg.saw germaine at EP today.waiting for rachel to lend me new moon and buy eclispse hehes.l00king for nicer skins and changing my s0ng soon i promise .
and CHANG shi stop spamming hahas.
s0rry xq for not teeling you i went on9. and make u wait s0rri X10000.
tt is all i am B0red anything fun?

No comments: