6.03.2013

Picture perfect

Okay supposed to be in bed by now
The time is 0031h in the morning.
I know its supposed to be early for many but not for me when i have a 7am shift tomorrow !
But what can i do when life's so good for the past 2 days. i was grant 2 days worth of good sleep.
Waking up at 11, doing the house chores, self cook because i was too lazy to step out of house, watching tw or korean drama and read on my bed till 2am in the morning - At times, i really enjoy moments like this :) Its relaxing and slow pace but when monday comes NOT ANYMORE.
Im back to the Gan Chiong spider and i packed back to back to time to breathe.

Had a short week in the Obs ward, i must say i could have done better.
kids seemed to drain all the energy from me leaving me no more strength for the women.
I feel kind bad because i have learnt a lot but they are not exactly put into use to help them enough.

Its a pretty tone down week for me!
Caught Furious 6. WAHAHAH im totally a die hard fan for these movies. Though i know nothing about cars and even when they are driving they are absolutely too fast for my eyes to catch up but i look for the warmth, the twist and the bonds in the movie which leaves me grinning as i leave the theatres. :) Yeap its a good one to watch :D Makes u all geared up, alive and motivated to drive maybe?



celebrated Anna's birthday during the weekend at NYDC :)
Its my second time there and the food is marvellous :D
I never regretted everytime i visit !
except perhaps they could add strawberry shortcake to their menu so i would definitely patronise more often :D
After the dinner we didnt know what to do (cause we didnt plan since some were leaving) so we did what girls do best. We find a corner and we sit down and TALK. Lol love it when some of them share their stories and crack us up. we did bitch, did gossip, shared our experience and camwhore in between :D what a girl thing to do right hahaha It was enjoyable and it made me realise how much i miss talking my heart out to close ones. Its becoming less and less these days. Maybe there is less time or maybe too busy or maybe i less prefer too. hahas anyways cant wait for clinicals to end and have our stayover soon!! :D

Thats about my week ! a NON exercise week i stare at my tummy each day worrying about the fats that are piling onto the muscles that i once try to built :( Hais better buck up hs !!! :D Cant stand being unfit anymore ! >:D

well anyways glad that i read 1/4 of the books which i have borrowed from the library.
HAHA as a die hard fan of Jodi picoult, i really seldom touch other books after i started reading hers.
Next up would be Between the lines :D what a pretty cover and what a pity i didn't get this version :(

These days i see myself inheriting the worst traits from my dad and my mum respectively. I hate it when they display those actions but its familiarity reminds me that those characteristics also resides in me. And it disgust me cause when i remind myself not to follow their actions, it happens faster than i can stop myself. Its hard to be a nice human. Maybe its just harder for me.

No comments: