6.23.2013

JOAH

Shall tease with photos first!  ^^ 
*Not my photo* because his/hers was nicer than mine

*not my photo* But this is how it looks like :)

Most suave guy in the movie. Zac efron look alike but no one agrees :(

Just 12 hours ago :")

One of the weekends at kenny rogers with family :D

Gelato waffles with honey malt ice cream SOUNDS DELICKIOUS


Our root beer float and his "artistic" pose


Churros fondue *_*

Busy baguette :D SO MANY BUNS

Enrolling for monster university !

Love CI JAM (:

MENU

Outside baguette :)

LENAS DINZ

toasting with fel ! 

Previously at strangers reunion

Gen made this, damn pretty

OUR TURN :D so hard to resist but still had to take a picture

With DINO (: at obs :'D

My memory of the waffles at stranger's reunion, its taste as good as how it looks here :)
 ENOUGH SAID.

Hellos guys owe ya'll & myself 2 weeks worth of post ya :)
2 weeks really passed in a jiffy.
which means that my posting is done and freedom is near ;D
actually, it is already here. WAHOOOOO *outburst of tears and joy*

Sounds as if i really dislike attachments but no of course not.
Hahaha i just prefer my holidays more :)
well well well how did these two weeks go
It feels like back in the nursing home, but i see warmth, care and love here.
when family members show their love towards their mum/dad it just touches me down there
and starts to wonder about mine too :) so glad that when that day comes i won't be too helpless or lost to do anything for them :') teehee and i realise i actually do love elderly more than what i have initially thought. This ah ma ( this is what i call every single one of them ) whom i have converse with talked to her about her kids and all, bathed and cared for her. seriously i want to watch her get well and then leave at the same time as me. But when i see her still stuck on the same bed getting more restless each day, i really want to stay with her   Its rare but its one of those occasions whereby i feel like i can really help her if i do. Just that time doesn't permit me too. So i did leave my posting with a little regret that im out of the place but not her & prayed for her hoping that she would be fine soon. There were many times during my shift when i had to fight back with tears. I thought seeing kids whom were suffering was bad enough but when i see elderly febrile with NGT's and immobile on the bed, it just pains even more. At the very least kids get to wail to get attention but elderly they don't as most suffer in silence. Its really helpless to watch them in pain sometimes and somehow i feel that to alleviate such physical suffering a little hug, a small talk really does help a little. Heard this from ISWAK 2 and thought it make sense "As people aged, there physical abilities deteriorates but their emotions doesn't age" Thats what we often neglect :( & even me too towards my own grandparents. And this is the best part of my job that i enjoyed most. No matter how tired or sweaty it gets, when they smile or when their family thank us for our insignificant contributions or when i get to how lucky when they are loved and taken care of its worth it, really worth it. The kind of feeling that makes u so full that it feels like everything is gonna spill over and im gonna end up crying at the beauty of the whole scene. Well there are downsides too but its how u go about seeing it. We are still learning so im taking things easy and at stride. so it doesn't really bother me xD just remind me not to use your method in the future. Woah woah easily a chunk. AND YEAP so i end on this beautiful note (': cannot wait for the next semester's posting i did make a great bunch of new friends from my cohort. And it will just get better from here... :D

11/6: dance day + supper with dear friends whom made me laugh till i cannot speak :') like how they are so warm and inviting just like him. Birds of the same feather sure flock together. HAHA

12/6: Oh suddenly recalled had an awesome dinner with dear at LENAS before he enlisted. Lol we were like having deserts that day ! all pancakes and side dishes but still so damn filling. Got my new specs too and its here alr !!! :')

13/6: Dear fel came down to the hosp just to meet me for lunch :) thank goodness my all time favourite toastbox started toasting and we've got an alternative to the kopithiam. And yesh that place brought back hell lot of wonderful memories for us :) it was good to be back there HAHA :D. She filled me in with her OCIP and more to come. We had an hour and u tell me how is that ever enough for us ?! After  work, met the predators- crys + gen for paris baguette. As usual ate like a glutton after every work :') Haha the strawberry shortcake is good very light! don't really prefer the crepe cause its too heavy for me HAHA and the buns were pretty tasty and unique ! We each spent 10 bucks bu cuo la x) Never tried the royal pudding jelly though, im afraid it would be too milky !! Manage to go for a zumba lesson SEE HOW PACK A DAY IS crazy me! Somemore air con spoilt that day. i almost drowned in there. Too many people, too little space but seemed like my aunt had fun Haha i prefered cardio more ^^

14/6: Decided that i should wind down and rest and SO TADA glued to my korean drama which explains my inactivity here ! My take on Lie to me is its a okay drama. Nothing too fantastic, just light and easy to watch. Enjoyed the OST too :) my mummy cannot stop singing praises about it so i had to try it but it wasn't as fantastic as my previous 2 taiwanese drama. HAHA the chemistry is lacking somehow but i still liked how the guy made the girl go WOW at times :) really cute.

15/6: officially started my first prac for ascendance :) TEEHEE not to mention how late i was because of the horrible tummy ache that had to occur in the midst of my journey to buona. So u have to imagine me getting off and flying to the nearest MRT toilet at cityhall train station. My expression must have shown it all because the lady advised me to used the handicap's but to no avail :( Felt so awful that day thought i was going to shit in my pants D; OHHH before i forget !

16/6:  met FEL & RID for breakfast :') so touched met at 8 so i would be late for pract ! Cannot stop talking and stalking as always :') hehe well and rid was really super nice to train with me to BV! :O too free liao please. Met k on the way & wa piang the interval for A1 was so bad so we were late again :'( Started training for camp performance :D hehe lovin the moves & the swaggy song. So damn regretful that i'm not in J's item. WHY. but i shan't be crazy. Too much to handle already ! Visited my granny, played with my couz had a good time with them :) celebrated father's day too for both dad's over my favourite strawberry shortcake from 4 leaves.

This week:

17/6: dance day

18/6: Now you see me with mich & AT ! :D we blur blur gong gong sleep in the cinema cause it was pretty dense and after work, it was just too draining to absorb so much info. nonetheless not bad, though i left with many question marks and confusion floating in my head. Thanks mich for clearing the doubts ! Finally went back to cardio :) SHIOK ARHHH.MY ARMS getting bigger each day ^_^

19/6: W didnt start on her item so it means R & R for me :D hehe met with the preds - crys and we went to MAX brenner this time for some chocolat. We ordered churros fondue and its really good. The churros was the best part. :') Makes u feel like flying WOOLALA ~ well, didnt wannt splurge on M therefore we moved on to Gelato for their waffles. :') aww man felt so guilty but damn it would be a waste to miss such a wonderful thing who cares where these calories go. hehe Shop at vivo a bit ! saw H&M private opening for VIP! lol WHEE cant wait to get clothes.

20/6- 21/6 is when the haze starts. HAHA im not going to go about how the haze is irritating me. But its the first thing to greet me when im awake and im not very fond of that. Although im easily accessible to mask but it isnt working too well. hahah so just bear with it and live with it. ATE SUPPER WITH BEAUTY ying :) to end of my wonderful 6 weeks of attachment. Feels good :D

As for SAT & SUN it is party time ~
i scheduled this post so would edit them when i'm done with my weekends.
Thought i can sleep my ass off till noon tmr. BUT WHYYYYYY stupid me scheduled my dental at 9 in the morning. T.T i just love to torture myself. BOOO

SNEAK PEAKS:
Dear's coming home soon. Vien's coming back soon cousin's reunite, Crys coming back soon :D
On the other hand, Yan Mei, Jy & fel would be flying ~ D:
WEI SHEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's about it, my final reflection & update for the past two weeks pretty mundane ah !

Hope i can provide the strength to tide u through the rough times my friends, families and loved ones.

OhOhOh and why JOAH? ~ Jay park's song :D I wonder why is he not dancing to such beautiful tune and groovy music






No comments: