5.26.2013

Postings & Updates

woah woah
2 weeks of postings down ! :D
i thoroughly enjoyed it & im glad i really love the kids and everything that im doing there.
i dont drag myself to work, i dont dread working for longer hours or having later breaks (:
The best part is that i can finally put my skills to use and im learning more than what i have learnt in school. These skills are so useful to my future gfs who may be mothers to be & their future kids or even their own mothers :D Love how these skills can be so applicable to the daily lives of people around me & thats why i never regretted chosen nursing :B.

cool and another great news
My dear's back from PG & he has 2 more weeks before becoming a botak !
Miss those days when he was a botak xD

anyways had a great weekend and vesak holiday so im gonna update !!
On vesak was a good girl and went to the temple to pray of course for half a day only xD
But it felt good. lolol cause i too long never pray liao la.
PLUS it toned my upper thigh muscles because i was kneeling too much :o free gym session on my thighs.

Watched Mente at night :) with my dear.
Its danzpeople annual dance concert
i saw all the awesome instructors, some friends i made there, my dance cap! and the aunties too (:
The kids were so adorable on the stage
and i wouldnt forget the look on the little boy's face when mr G gave him a fist punch and told him that he was awesome when he did Justin bieber's beauty and the beat. He looked so shy yet so proud of his own achievement and he is only 9/10 yo? Damn so much more opportunities to come, im so envious of him (: one of the items reminded me of winnie's & vernon's item during cactus XD and it brought back good memories xD wheee can't wait for more danzpeople classes during june & dhopps dance concert to come XD Salivating liao !

The next morning we went to NTUC may day family fun fair which was held at DTE. 
Woah i thought i was early kays because i met my dear at 8 and we munch on macs breakie before heading to queue for the movie tickets redemption. BUT BUT it wasnt even 9am and all the tickets were gone :O the crowd was crazy on that day !! the bowling alley was booked till the 7pm slot ! We didnt even try the wild wild wet haha oh my so even if we had the coupons we had limited activities to do. LOL we tried some zumba in the morning and it was so awesome !!!!!! wanna change course soon LOL and we played with the gladiator * face palm most embarrassing moment of my life * we also tried laser shooting xD its way better than paintball because no physical pain was inflicted xD and we met gracia too !!! she gave me a tote which was awww so cute !!!! XD lol in the end we couldnt stand the heat and went to take a respite in DTE. Jy & kev was there too!!! :D we ate lunch & chilled over supernatural & army stories o_o gulps. But it was truly good time spent ! :)) but i had horrible metabolism and indigestion that day or these days so i was unusually cranky & displaying my black face every now and then hais my poor friends PAISEH :(. 

Went home in the noon to rest and settle some OGL stuff before heading to meet 18/10 for dinz
at a famous jap restaurant in mandarin gallery. HAHA my early friends were queuing for a long long time man. Had a good meal and had a good drink after that at harry's bar (: HAHA its always with them that i get to drink a bit teeny weeny bit and see the world at night !!! (: thankful for that :D hope our wish of going for a short getaway will come true !!!!!! miss the others who are in overseas too D: 

And so today, no more energy left :(
I OVERSLEPT and i didnt attend metta hais. got chided big time.
Chionged my housework to reduce the severity of my mother's lashing 
so i missed GYM with beauty sy D: haiyooo always like that so angst with myself :(
but at least im pretty much done with the OGL thingy, next is informing them about the progs !
and at least i get to visit my granny tonight :D she's discharge better and GETTING better  in my cousin's house ! 

Wishing all a great week ahead.
LIVING life to the hardest, fullest, happiest  GAMBATEH !
Sorry always lazy to attach photos ! always on my instag @shanheartdance and that wjy dont wanna take photo with me :<<< hahah !! YAY fel's comin back soon!!!! POZ bday celebration !!!!! Anna's birthday DINZZZ!!! so gonnna put on weight!!!!!

No comments: