1.28.2013


I seldom rant. But today just for today.
School does suck a little
law is driving me crazy, eng mod is challenging me to no end, maternal and child health is alien and content heavy, psychology is driving me nuts, mic could not be understood and a&p is being heavy flow as usual.
U seeeeee. Sem 1 wasn't like this at all.
 Now i feel the rigor and the stress.
Going to bed with a heavy heart is bad :(
Even worse to know that u have to wake up and bathe your 50 cm long hair tomorrow
On top of it
my dance practices, ogl recruitment, friendship woes, issues with myself and my dear and my sissy birthday coming soon.
WHOOTS 
Thats overloading, i shall just take things as it comes.
shall get rid of these unnecessary stress SHOO SHOO SHOO.

at least i took a photo with the lee brothers & jy today
whoo and my dear is back (: which makes smiling an easier job to do
spend sometime with metta kids and enjoying their companion as usual
Cleaned up my shelves and desk awaiting for new cupboards to arrive ^^
had great family bonding time on the sat spending my daddy hard earned money away :O
ohh and this photo! CNY shopping with the ladies was a great retail therapy (:

YESH THESE POSITIVE THOUGHTS SHALL OVERRIDE THE NEGATIVE AND UNHAPPY ONES ! i feel like i can breathe better now ~ PHEWW

No comments: