3.29.2013

Warm Bodies

Oh my godzz.
It was exactly 2 months ago since i posted.
I'm sure two months felt way longer than this !
Well, but if u ask me how did the times flew past i can only sum them up in a few items
Some significant ones that my mind can store:

1. A LOT OF DANCE PRACT haha cause i had my inaugural dance performance on CAC concert 2013. It was a lovely experience, many touching and moments that made me go WOW WHOO AND SO IT FELT LIKE THIS (: the practices were worth it and it fact ps i find it easier than performing guitar on stage. My muscle memory didnt fail me that badly XD

2. After the dance woohoo thingy ended, recess week approached. Woah i swear that was in fact the best times i ever really rest and relax ! (: EVERYDAY was my ISWAK2 and me because i only had an A&P midterms so pretty chill ~

3. I remembered applying for residences with fel (: BUT UH. failed :( really wanted to stay though but i think of my easties, my family, my dear and suddenly i dont really wanna stay anymore BUT STILL its uni once in a lifetime. sigh!!!

4. After midterms,whoots i went to ALL TIME LOW concert with xing (: Wa those most of the times im just being shoved and pushed around, it was pretty worth for ALEX :) it was a great night !!!!! i cant believe i saw him and heard him sing BUT ERM no more eng concert next time unless i heart them like big bang standard.

5. Oh yeah and march was when my dear and i had our first anniversary. Celebrated it on a lazy thurs at adventure water cove (: its was a pleasant experience :DD i just love theme parks and all ~ most importantly, i swam with fishes and and and i wasn't afraid of it than it was afraid of me XD TEEHEE. well, hope we'll stay happy like this yearly. It isnt that hard, its just how much you want it to work  and stay together as one :D and sometimes you gotta cancel the I in the equation and replace it with us and sometimes him. (:

6. And then i remember this was the period whereby i was being a bad bad student skipping lectures to go for ghost movies like 9981 and ghost child. Horror movies are seriously never my type cause im super dan xiao in nature. SIGH. my friends on the other hand are so chill and they dont even twitch. while i spend most of my time look at my lap waiting for MJ to give me warning to scream and lifting my specs up and down from time to time. After exposure ITS STILL NOT MY TYPE:'(

7. AHA and then next i have to intro my cardio combat lesson. Lol im love with the CC these days. My mum and i are enthusiast and we are out to try the courses provided. AND THIS was what i wanted. toning the abs thighs and muscle and sweating it all out relieving stress :D. WHOOTS preparing for dancing and feeling healthy all over again :) Its different from yoga and i still love yoga so much. Im beginning to understand the deep breathing part more :D

8. lol from time to time i my cursor would move to the top left hand corner to search for the SAVE button. LOL. because for 3 whole weeeks of march, i was infested with 3 essay submission. AND WHAT HAS IT DONE TO MEEEE OMO. i clocked in about 5k words in total? maybe around 50 references? Printed about 100 sheets of paper? open 100 windows? slept at 2 am 3am and even 4am? SKIP MY DANCE CLASS FOR 2 weeks LIKE WTS D: ? taking an hour to write a 100 word paragraph? Its horrible plain horrible haha and whats worst is that THE OUTCOME AINT SATISFACTORY . horrors feels like my times wasted. maybe 2/3 did FINE only but but but UH hate essays i rather have exams. because essays plus so many lectures per day is hell D; to think that i still reassured my cousin about this HAHAH xD but all in all, i still enjoy it except for the lack of sleep part. SO u can delete the above xD teehee.

9. Okays so im free to type this longessay like reflection cause today marks the end of the 3 submissions :) You dont know how long ive been waiting for this day. XD both me and sy are really excited with our 3 day holiday plan XD. We gonna go zouk to watch some dance comp NOT CLUB :D sat we re going to the bird park and poke our heads into tosh's debut performance and on SUN we are gonna gym and swim cause we are planning to go or mb jus ME going for 5k nike :D ~~~ time for 10k after this.

10. In future to come, i forsee that the next month will be a horrible cycle cause the major exams are impending in a months time. AND there is seriously so much to digest -_- crap. But im still wondering whether i should go back to dp cause im itching to soo badly ~  Today had a wonderful nap after ponning anat and i went for movie with dear at night :D
-WARM BODIES. it should be called hot bodies instead MUHAHAHHA :D
 Simple plot and storyline yet the love story was really sweet yet unreal.
BUT i chose to buy it so i was basking with happiness after the show ended :D teehee oh my god !!!
The lead actor was the one in jack and the giant slayer and i really couldnt tell :D
and he would be starring in Xmen too :')
NEW EC hahahaha

- The great and powerful oz.
Oh i love that one :D watched it during dad's family night event.
Its hilarious like really for kids kind but creative and innovative a the same time
It just felt good as a whole :D
A little twist and turn  & most importantly i love how fantasy stories emphasis on a particular virtue or goodness and the bring home message is so strong that it makes one feel good and empowered too :)

i love movies many and so many more to come :D ~
Okie dokie better go to bed or else, i would be sleeping during chanting tmr :x
Wow not bad i manage to summarise all of this.


Okay i know u cant see his face like this
Here it is a little creepy but looks good enough for a zombie alr
 And yeah this one (: his eyes are seriously that blue !




No comments: