4.07.2013

Give Me Love


Breathless (: The settings and all is so beautiful love the concept and the blockings and of course the song and beats :D


Last time it use to be just the song, but 53 secs and it totally blew me off. total plus points to the song. Wondering when will i be able to move my retard body and mind so quickly HAHA.
WOW :D

Hey guys, whenever i'm here means something isn't going to well.
Ah and yes, i have got issues with my English essay. I know i shouldnt plagarise and all but look at my english standards. I can barely understand the complicated text and now you expect me to rephrase them and put it in my own words. Thats like the meanest thing to do :'(. Its not like i didn't try. I DID for the whole of 13 years i have been trying so hard but each time it only gets harder. I would love to attribute my inept english proficiency with genetics or perhaps even thyroid malfunction but thats like extrapolating. Sighs. Its really very very tough to write in academic formal writing. If possible i wouldn't mind attending classes to get it right all over again. # woes of a girl with poor english proficiency living in a developed country.

I have been learning in psychology about personalities.
And i have learnt that if you are a Type A ( competitive, aggressive, hostile, anxiety) you are more likely to suffer from cv disease. And so we were doing this test during lecture and so ya i think i am close to a Type A. Its actually astonishing because before, i am quite definite i wasn't the type A kind of person. So up till now im still wondering if this set of characteristics are acquired or are they in borne? 

And therefore, i realise that these days, i have been putting more effort into self achievement than relationship with others. I feel it and the closest people around me have been saying it too. Sometimes i feel like the i no longer feel emotions anymore and perhaps lazy or afraid you may say to interact because sometimes people disappoint you cause u cant control the way they act but only u will not disappoint yourself cause u can choose the way you want to act. This sounds like a really selfish thought. I really want to grasp the knack of hanging out with different personalities yet i shy away from judgments or afraid certain comments will trigger wrath in me. The problem never lies with the people but in myself so i got to deal with them internally. Thats why they say women are twice more vulnerable than men in getting depression. These unnecessary thinking drives me to nowhere even if they aren't negative but they are as damaging. 

And this brings me to another incident of the train with sy. There were kids, they were about 3-5? Their smiles, laughter, action were so generous that it made me ponder when did i stop giving those smiles, laughter and happiness. I always believed lesser that we know, the happier we remain. When we start to learn and know more, its too late to return cause it has all been lost. But i don't understand y when we had less, we could laugh so happily but now that we know more, we aren't able to do so I guess it all lies in simplicity. All in all, MY and everyone goal is to be HAPPY (: and SMILE everyday at least once for anything & the best is everything. That feeling is a good, sounds easy but to some may be the hardest thing to do ~ teehee

Starting from now:
1. GD coming on 29th & 30th june :D:D
2. Going to see paeds & gynae & obs ward really soon :D:D:D
3. Seeing the kids tomorrow my source of instant happiness :D:D:D:D
4. Seeing the nursing girls on monday :D:D:D:D:D
5. Meeting datrolololol soon please USS? :D:D:D:D:D:D
6. Finally seeing JY tmr :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D
7. Eating durian at home :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D
8. Ate mini abalone today :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
-the reasons are getting ridiculous-
9. Dancing & maybe going for another performance? PLEASE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
10. learning to love my dear again (: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:(
MY ESSAY STILL NOT DONE hahahah -_-

No comments: