1.23.2013

Infatuation

HELLOS. *Deep & low tone*
Yeps thats what one week of school has done to me.
I'm losing my voice now, what's next?


The hectic schedule made days easier to pass when my dear isn't around.
He's coming back on sun and i'm totally jumping for joy which is SO NOT ME.


Even if i lose everything, i'm still enjoying school now.
I'm loving the ladies companion now and of course i do before but relatively more now. more genuine and i can be myself better.
Guess i'm finally starting to adapt to my all girls school
and soon all the icy cool superficial will be melted and i foresee myself turning into some cutesy whiney creature. UHH.
NOT exactly a bad change but i should know my limits or else i would get disgusted by myself!

haha currently sy, i and some classmates are hosting hk students from an exchange programme.
previously i had done a horrible job and it was full of awkwardness,
i SWORE to do better this time and so I JUST TALKED and let my INQUISITIVE MIND ROLL. (weird expression) i really like it when i get to know more about them and their life :D Hope more opportunities would come by. I would want to be a full time buddy!

lol anyway got to hmm take note of my grammar this sem or else my teacher would be going around to snap evidences of grammar errors which would be humiliating and i will prove to him with my UH eng grade that UH my profession can do a good job in eng too >< GULPS * i really dislike the idea of getting up at 6 to go for an english lesson at 8am D:

Had my first flashmob done with my school's dance crew :D
Indeed once in a lifetime experience. Whee it felt like an achievement unlock  and many more to come(:
Another best feeling in life is when your love ones supports your dreams and let you go for it.
I know it's not there yet but at least she is not rejecting it already
and that simple step is suffice to make me tear after i stopped tearing for #*$#&#) months.
Finally had the courage to present my delicate dreams and this time you didn't dismiss it,
you said you would consider (:


this little family is growing and i really hope it only gets better from here..

and i kind of like one of my mods that i was doing today
Its related to psychology and we get to find out what kind of personality that we belong to.
so type A is like excessive competitive aggressive, type c is like tolerance till self sacrifice and type d is like gloomy introvert and anxiety.
I like doing such personality quizzes and getting to know yourself better.
In the past i never knew the importance of self awareness but after studying understand one self allows you to understand why and how to react to a certain situation. AND SO its not enough to just understand the rationale of your action, you have to do something to it if you know that you are going to produce negative response. SO it allows u to stop and think twice and give yourself and others a second chance to salvage the situation. And tada just like this i incorporated my reflection model into my daily life and its taking effect already!
And i must emphasis self awareness ain't entirely being aware of what others things of you or what u assume others would think of u. It is all within yourself. I once learn that when you find things problematic, most of the time that problem lies within ourselves. And soo if we look into ourselves more we will blame others less. WA sounds like chim mathematics and equations everywhere -_-

WHEE and im so proud of my converse bag that dear bought.
It has brought many many many praises and it feels better even if i wasn't the one who purchased it !

I can't sleep or do my work effectively if i don't dance for the day, i think i'm crazy.
or Maybe Infatuated ~

YIPPEEE I GET TO EAT AWFULLY CHOC TOMORROW CAUSE ITS MY FRIEND's BDAY !!!!!!





No comments: