9.26.2011

What Makes You beautiful


  • Feel like jotting my thoughts down in point form today so here it goes.

  • These days whenever the clock hits 10 my eyelids starts to get heavy and i feel like falling asleep already AT 10PM? way too early. still recovering from prelim attack :/

  • I received one of my wifey's cake today :D SHE BAKED IT HERSELF plus plus she added my favourite fruit in it ! Guess what its strawberries ^^ No wonder i taste it and it was really sweet and nice. CAME IN TIME TO SALVAGE MY STARVATION :D

  • When i was making crys birthday present today, i stole a pretty photo of the four of us. lol the predators look real cool ^^ love them so much. Crazy bunch of people!

  • O ! and i heard jia ying's exam ends tomorrow weeeee that means my kbox date is arriving and jia xin cant wait too .AWESOME.

  • A random comment. eeeks dont really like seeing people hmm acquaintance or not even close to it outside. they love to give awkward stares and this OMG is that you face that makes me think and so whats your business. haha so mean right. Guess its just gossip and rumours hate it yet love it sometimes. HAIS ~

No comments: