9.17.2011

Teardrops on my Guitar

^ he's manly and tiny eyes look ^^
^ be it the hot beggar look
halfway through the prelim battle already.
Can't stand it, for the first time i thought i may have a chance to pass or score better.
But than this feeling that i have faithfully followed betrayed me.
Shouldnt trust myself so much from the start.
Cause i thought i was right but it always turn out differently and normally in the bad light.
if this time i cant make it, i shall just....
TRY HARDER NEXT TIME RIGHT :>
ahyo never once felt accomplished every since i stepped into jc
and it feels like i never seem to do anything right here.
but fret not now i stop thinking of leaving and avoiding cause im staying and making miracles happen.
cause the ONLY WAY IS TO MOVE FORWARD right?
i wont allow myself to fall and fail like this. :D its so not me.
shall strengthen myself before the bad news hits so i can recover quickly ^^

eeeks im getting like bites all over my hands.
I guess its my bed that is always flooded with bags and clothes and sometimes books? ;/
its bad my hand looks like its infected with chicken pox ;O.
eekkkss hope the bug dies or leave soon :(

AND YESH, if u see me PLEASE DONT remind me that dear gd top and baby is coming for the F1 showcase to headline a performance.IM TRYING to resist already. How many more times will i let such opportunities past before im willing to pay to see them. Now is not the right time :D but it still pains to know that they are SO NEAR yet withtin my reach at all :( im sure they will enjoy themselves here! ~

LASTLY, my love for DBSK has rekindled haha.
NOTHING absolutely beats love in the ice. :D WHAT an imba performance feel like crying when i watch xiah's face. :D but still, nothing replaces bigbang ^^its a lifetime commitment <3

kkk feel like dying already :D cant wait for weekends to come cause my meeting my dearests :D

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song on the car i keep singing
Dont know why i do :)

YOO AH IN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA U DRIVE ME NUTS WITH UR SMALL EYES :>
SPAMM TIME EVIDENCE :D
NOW U KNOW WHY HE IS LOVED :)

No comments: